If You’d Like to Work With Me, Here’s What You Need To Know…
- Complete Website – up to 30 pages
- Graphics (if needed)
- Logo (if needed)
- Content (if needed)
- Newsletter integration (If you’re using that)
- Modal pop-ups (if you choose)
- Locked content (e.g., “to read this, like us on facebook” or “To access this, subscribe”, etc).
- Any kind of features you want added
- Security Audit (My clients don’t get hacked!!)
- Keyword research
- Advice on content marketing
- Installation of ads (if you choose)
- Cloaked affiliate links (if you want to implement affiliate links)
- Social Media Integration
- Submission to search engines
- Proper English! I had to add this because you would not believe the amount of websites I’ve seen that are rife with spelling errors, grammar errors, and just plain old incorrect English. I’m a stickler for grammar, and if I see a website that doesn’t use proper English, I just click away. If you’re not professional enough to check what you’re publishing, you don’t need my time or money. Don’t be that guy! Hire me, and we’ll make sure your published content is correct!
- Anything else you want – let’s talk!
- You must get your own hosting and domain name (find out what I recommend and why here)
- You must tell me what you want and stay in contact. I can’t read your mind.
- You must not call me 20 times a day, even at 3:00 and 4:00 a.m. (Yes, I had a client that did that!). Be reasonable!
- Provide me with the graphics (if you’re supplying your own) that I need to use on the website.
I charge a flat fee of $375.00 (but remember, you also have to pay for your hosting and domain name). Pay when the work is done, and you are satisfied. I can take payment via check, cash or Paypal.
I don’t think you should have to pay for something that you don’t want. I hate getting scammed, and I’m not here to scam anybody. If I can’t give you what you want, don’t pay. But if you work with me, we’ll keep working til you do, indeed, become happy! 🙂